Prayers and kind thoughts request

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticalRockets

Reaction score
It's been a crazy couple of days here.

My mom, who is a large woman, wheelchair bound, bad arthritis in her hips, and diabetes, had an accident last week. A fall. She dislocated her hip very badly. She also have a very severe bladder infection.

She's in the hospital now, and extremely loopy from the pain meds. But she is usually quite lucid. She wasn't yesterday. Hell, she actually tried to give me my allowance yesterday.

They're discussing a hip replacement, but there's a problem. She had cobalt treatments for a fatty tumor years ago, and its left her bones in pretty bad shape. Right now, the plan is for to go into a rehab center once the infection is knocked down. After that, we don't know.

2 days ago, I was a serious spazzoid. Because I was told that she may have broken her hip. Thankfully, she didn't.

But it looks like the wife and I may move in with my parents to help them out, because the house needs some serious repair, repairs that were started before this happened, in hopes of selling the house, but now have been put aside. Thankfully, I can get out of my lease pretty easily. But I'd rather not.

Prayers and kind thoughts for her, and for me to be able to sleep more than 2 hours in a stretch right now, would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

Coming out the other side after a cancer scare myself. It always seems that just as you a being hit with one piece of bad news some other piece comes along on it's tail.

Hang in there. What doesn't kill ya - makes you stronger. Your Mom will be fine.

Tell your Mum, 'me and mine' are thinking about her..

I'm sorry to hear about this. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Terribly sorry to hear of your mom's health troubles. I can only imagine the distress it is causing you and the lack of sleep. I will certainly my extend thoughts and prayers. All the best.

Prayers and kind thoughts for her, and for me to be able to sleep more than 2 hours in a stretch right now, would be greatly appreciated.

Thoughts and prayers for strength, patience, and peace of mind to you and yours.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I just lost my mother last month, so look at this move as a blessing. Enjoy every minute that you (and your family) can spend with them. All too soon they are gone.

I wish you and your mother the very best. And hopefully a speedy recovery.

Back