Praises to Madcow

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrAdam

Reaction score
During MWP 11 I had an unfortunate zipper to my 2.6" DX3 due to an extremely long delay of a CTI motor. Probably my fault but sims indicated I should go long and tolerances must have been on the plus side. Anyway, I ordered a payload bay kit from Madcow to fix the zipper. When it arrived I discovered Mike had sent the wrong kit. He sent an altimeter bay kit instead. Well, one phone call to Mike and he stated he would fix the problem and send out the tube I need and I could just keep the other components. Today, 2 days after our phone call I think, the tube is here and the repair has been made. Just want to let everyone know how good the customer service was from Mike and Madcow. I have 4 of his kits and all are easy to build and with customer service like that he has a long time customer in me.

Brad

+1 on that. Great kits, great service, and very interesting subject matter. I certified L1 with the 2.6" BBII and have the ARCAS, BOMARC, and both Aerobee's in my queue...

Cheers,
Michael

Glad it worked out for you. When I had a out of round balsa nose cone for one of my MADCOW kits I wrote Mike and never heard back from him. I ended up paying $12 to have a nose sent from SEMROC. No big deal....I was glad to give my business to SEMROC. They sent me one out within a week. It fit perfectly and I just went through the finishing process and it looks great!!

Indeed ,I`ve been building their kits since they pretty much came out ,and have built at least 20 so far.

Top notch kits ,great variety of subjects and use of building materials and the service is superb.This company is going places !!

Love Madcow !

Paul t

I had an issue with a kit missing one of the decals. I contacted Mike and he sent one out without delay at no charge. Highly recommend Madcow for customer service!

Bought a bomarc on a black Fri deal a few years ago was missing a fin. Emailed him Xmas day replied to me in 20 mins and he said he would send one out no questions asked...

Bought a bomarc on a black Fri deal a few years ago was missing a fin. Emailed him Xmas day replied to me in 20 mins and he said he would send one out no questions asked...

Yep, doesn't surprise me. Mike is really good people.

-Kevin

I bought a Sensor for my niece and when it arrived the machined holes in one of the fins was completely off (fin must have slipped in the machine or something). We were building it for a launch that was only days away. I have bought many kits from Mike before and had only a few interactions with him personally up to that point. Since we both were afraid that the new fin wouldn't make it to us in time via shipping, he gave me the address to his home and told me that if I wanted to come and pick it up that I was more than welcome to do so. He was only a 2-1/2 hour drive away, so that is what we did. He had a completely new fin set in hand when we showed up at his door. He invited us in, showed us some stuff, and even threw in some blast blankets and shock cord protectors for us making the trip. I have gotten to know Mike very well since then, and I can say with certainty that he is one of the nicest guys that you could ever meet, and his customer service is second to none. When looking for a new kit I always go straight to him first. Madcow ROCKS!!!!!

Back