Posting and You

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's hilarious!

SOMEbody has waaaaaaaay too much time on his/her hands! They need to build some rockets...

(Do WE have a STEAM forum?)

WW

thats an insult to spammers everywhere...

and steam suxors !!!1!!1!!!oneoneone

heh. funny.

Originally posted by rabidsheeep
thats an insult to spammers everywhere...

and steam suxors !!!1!!1!!!oneoneone

heh. funny.

Back in MY day we didn't HAVE steam. We WISHED we had steam. We had to make due with water because we didn't have the FIRE yet to MAKE the steam. You kids don't know how good you have it with all this steam these days. You should be THANKFUL there's ANY STEAM AT ALL.

tell me that was a joking statement pleeeaaseeee

i cant tell by the tone of your typing :p

Did THAT contribute to the forum? :D I think someone needs to watch the film again!

Originally posted by rabidsheeep
tell me that was a joking statement pleeeaaseeee

i cant tell by the tone of your typing :p

i Am AlWaYs RiGhT aNd I nEvEr LiE! iT's ThE vOiCeS iN mY hEaD tHaT lIe!

{squeaksqueaksqueaksqueaksqueaksqueak}

Sorry, had my tin foil on too tight. You were saying?

Originally posted by huxley

Is that kinda like "I found it in the last place I looked!"? :D

I think it's in the same category as "Having children is hereditary. If your parents didn't have kids, you probably won't either."

Originally posted by wwattles
I think it's in the same category as "Having children is hereditary. If your parents didn't have kids, you probably won't either."

Insanity is hereditary.... You get it from your kids.

Now kids, remember: start a thread only when you're ready. It's a big responsibility!

Uhhh...

What's steam? Can I use it in my air conditioner?

Hey Jerry!

You think if the Anti-Jerry trolls on RMR saw this clip they would get the message and allow RMR to be useful and relevant again?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

KarlD

Originally posted by KarlD
You think if the Anti-Jerry trolls on RMR saw this clip they would get the message and allow RMR to be useful and relevant again?

I think if you cut their arms off that still wouldn't happen. They're obviously very dedicated to their hobby.

Your point is a good one...However, If they have no hands and keep their feet on the floor to steady the chair, that means they type with their...........................TMI!!!

:kill: this image in my Brain!!!!!

Originally posted by huxley
ROFL! I don't think I've 'heard' that before!

Is that kinda like "I found it in the last place I looked!"? :D

"Look in the mirror. You look alot more like you do now than you did a while ago."

Your point is a good one...However, If they have no hands and keep their feet on the floor to steady the chair, that means they type with their...........................TMI!!!

TMI!!!!

I won't be able to sleep tonight!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:D

/evil grin...

"hehehe My mission is complete."

SLEEP?...DENINED!

:p

"Just Kidding...The RMR crowd would not do that....It would only give Jerry some closure. And that would be intolerable to them"

Back