Post Your Best Rocket Name

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just named two rockets one new one Sublime and another on called "The Wall".... ..
My fav so far is my daughters rocket named Under Pressure. Reminds me of the ZZTOP song, the motor coming up to pressure and the pressure I was under to build another rocket after screwing up the launch and recovery of her last rocket.

Lol yes! I remember that. I think I was in line to fly my LOC Goblin when that went up.

- Tinfoil satellite. Small body. Big nose cone. Big, square, and crooked fins that look like they're made out of Tinfoil. Surprisingly, it flies great. It's less then a foot tall and I've even flown it on a G a few times

I have a design for an uprated 38mm Super Big Bertha that will be named...Gleda's Revenge !!

And then there is this:
H6FxBQVAfFsxvyKx8
upload_2019-11-24_18-27-33.png

I have a design for an uprated 38mm Super Big Bertha that will be named...Gleda's Revenge !!

Ya know, I don't like the name Super Big Bertha, maybe Super Big-Bertha. Then again, I liked the simpler days when Maxi **** meant it was D12 powered.

I was thinking Yooj Biggly Bertha, for an orange crudely built Super Big Bertha.

Titan Uranus Probe

It never flew, but it hung from the ceiling of a rocket shop in Phoenix and gave customers a chuckle.

Latest posts

Back