Post Your Best Rocket Name

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LDRSone 10 copy.jpg The "Ultra Menace Missile" Name taken from the Japanime series "Star Blazers" Meanwhile, Colonel Ganz, the Gamilon commander on Pluto, receives permission to test out the new Ultra-Menace Missile against the new Earth battleship.

While I haven't designed it, yet, I already have a name in mind for my L3 project when I get around to recertifying @ that level:

"Boogity-Boogity-Boogity! Let's Fly Rockets!"

My Star Orbiter has been named "Lone Star Orbiter". Should give ya some idea as to what the paint job might look like...

Hmm . . . A "Spaceballs" theme ? LOL !

31871976_5.jpg

31871976_9.jpg

"Uncrashable".

It crashed, I repaired it.
It crashed again, I repaired it again.
Then it had a spectacular CATO when a 6 grain J357 exploded, raining down shreds of Bluetube onto the pads.

Hahahah. It's funny when you name something positive, it seems to end up with a negative experience. when you name something bad, it always works for some reason.

I asked my girls to name my first scratch cluster build. In unison and without hesitation, they said “Piggy #1”.

Attachments

• A76CC25B-C3FE-4EB3-81A3-B235ACF0F7EA.jpeg
    A76CC25B-C3FE-4EB3-81A3-B235ACF0F7EA.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 45
I asked my girls to name my first scratch cluster build. In unison and without hesitation, they said “Piggy #1”.
I named my first cluster build "Clustration." When I turned it into a night launch rocket, it became "Electroclustration."

Back