Post Pictures of your Dream Homes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobie1dog

Sea Killer rocket
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Show us pictures of your favorite dream houses you would love to live in (money no object),Can be a mansion, cabin in the woods, futuristic, colonial,etc. Interior shots welcome too. I'll start off with my favorite which is in Brazil I believe.
9hVtyc8.jpg

2p90beH.jpg

FS1YG4Y.jpg

NFJlxCF.jpg

I have lots more

1670531366271.png
I've actually lived here, at the time it was subdivided into apartments. my family had the garage, all of the first floor and the basement.
Hidden behind the shrubbery in the foreground are red Colorado sandstone curbing. All the gravel around the front and side used to be lawn.
Huge sycamore trees surrounded the home. Remnants of one showing on the right side.
The home has been purchased and restored to more or less of its original condition.
Several features I remember, one was a HUGE open fireplace in the living room. I remember my grand dad standing inside it at one time, and the ceiling in that room were also around 13 ft high.
Massive floor to ceiling sliding french doors separated the living room and dining room.
As a child I loved to sit on the walls of the covered porch and watch the wonderful rain and light shows so common of Colorado.
One final thing, I loved to roam the home, except for the boiler room, That room gave me the creeps. cockroaches. uuuuhhhggg!
If money were no option and I could retire today, I would purchase that home and make it home again.

That copper tile ceiling is my favorite part.
I helped remodel an old 1900 house in East Texas many years ago. (Free rent = free labor!) The formal dining room had a copper ceiling. And the walls were dark tapestry. The whole house was built from old growth pine and oak. Super hard to cut through.

Cliffside in southwestern Spain..all about the view.

View attachment 551522
Cool design. The kind of houses I dislike the most are ones that have the 2 white columns out front, filled with Victorian/Colonial furniture, looking like the entrance of a Cracker Barrel store, having nowhere to sit a drink because of all the junk/clutter sitting around.:barf:

Cool design. The kind of houses I dislike the most are ones that have the 2 white columns out front, filled with Victorian/Colonial furniture, looking like the entrance of a Cracker Barrel store, having nowhere to sit a drink because of all the junk/clutter sitting around.:barf:
I'd take about anything that was structurally sound with that view. If I lived in that place I would spend about 90% of my waking hours outside anyway.

A couple of years ago I had some free time and did floor plans for my dream home
All of the front windows are bay windows and the hobby room is at the end of the 2 car garage.
Sidewalk runs from front door to the left across driveway and around to the back door .

I may move the laundry room off to itself instead of being near the day room and kitchen

I could not decide on the type of roof to do it justice

Attached are top view and isometric view

top view.JPGiso.JPG

Last edited:
Back