Post Pictures of your Dream Homes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's amazing but after touring it, I was certainly not left with a desire to live in i
Frank hated bedrooms - sized for a bed only - hard pass due to practicality but great exterior and location.
Used to go rafting a lot just down the road.

I love basement garages, well basements in general as stereo rooms are the best in a basement.
ajjFa0R.jpg

We built this house in 2018, and I honestly wouldn’t recommend it. Such a pain in the neck (and wallet)!

My dream house would be on a lake, much smaller, and way more energy efficient—preferably with enough solar power to make it net-zero. And there would be a huge barn on the property. Less house + more shop = happiness for me.

1674873294890.png

My dream house would be on a lake, much smaller, and way more energy efficient—preferably with enough solar power to make it net-zero. And there would be a huge barn on the property. Less house + more shop = happiness for me.
post # 29 of this thread has about my favorite Dreamhouse , a contemporary on the lake, fairly small, and it would be on a piece of property enough to where when you enter the property from the road that there would be a separate garage/ Workshop.

post # 29 of this thread has about my favorite Dreamhouse , a contemporary on the lake, fairly small, and it would be on a piece of property enough to where when you enter the property from the road that there would be a separate garage/ Workshop.
Sounds like heaven to me.

Here's our custom home completed in April 2006. My 15 x 26 workshop is in the basement.
I really miss not having a basement but when we moved to North Carolina there are very, very. few basements as these Backwoods rednecks do not know how to build a basement properly.

I love basement garages, well basements in general as stereo rooms are the best in a basement.
ajjFa0R.jpg
I once worked in gas appliance Research. At the time, one of our lab studies was in household carbon monoxide sources. Ever since I saw how attached garages impact CO concentrations in your house, any attached, or basement, garage makes me a little apprehensive.

Latest posts

Back