Post Launch Follies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solid Core or Braided Wiring?

• Solid Core

• Braided

• Solid Core

• Braided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
Everybody talks about how they prep for a launch and how they get things done at the launch. I want to know your actions when you get home...

I'm talking about the first 24 hours after you get home. ;)

Interesting poll topic. I fall into the category of "Everything is neatly decomissioned and properly stowed." I can't say I'm in the 2nd category, since I often wait a couple of days to make repairs :)

Stuff gets dropped by the door, and makes it's way to the "proper place" over the following hours, days and, occasionally, weeks.

The only exception is my collection fo launch rods, which really does live in the car.

Originally posted by hokkyokusei
Stuff gets dropped by the door, and makes it's way to the "proper place" over the following hours, days and, occasionally, weeks.

The only exception is my collection fo launch rods, which really does live in the car.

Ditto! But everything gets cleaned / put back in its place the next day.
Karl

uhh... i dont unpack untill a few days later out of pure lazyness...

gives me something to look foward to...

Shoot...I think by the time I unpack and put things where they belong a month has gone by and I'm ready for the next launch!

I usually repack the mess from the previous month and reorganize the night before a launch. This way I know where everything is on the day of the launch. It doesn't help for the night before since I am usually running around with my head cut off.

:)

I think it's an affliction that I was born with...
Everything has a place and it goes there before I go into the house. It's usually the best time to take it easy (read: drinks lots of beer that I really would like to drink at the field... but wait until I get home...!!!). Relax and take my time to unload and store everything...Sometimes... It's the best part of the launch day...

LOL!!!

Back