Post a picture of yourself!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here the most recent one of me before h/c...that red glare is my g/f. :p

Score!

Couple of beautiful ladies ya'll got there!

Soon I'll post my pic with my arm draped across some beautiful woman! Wheee! :D

:D I'm Bad! :D

almost desparate Jason

Jason,

Quit looking through magazines for a picture of a beautiful woman to lay your arm across for the webcam!!!:p

WW

Originally posted by CTulanko
A pic of me...BC (Before Coffee)

This is a good reason why you never want to "Dis" your TRF Admins! ;)

P6161323.JPG

Oh...see any resemblance???

mr.t.jpg

"I Pity the Fool who asks me anything before Coffee!"

Sorry, but I had to get that out of my system.

Originally posted by jflis
oh, *very* cool! How much did it weigh?

185 lbs

Bout a 90 minute fight, I still cannot believe that was almost 12 years ago.

Thats my biggest ( next was a 125 Yellowfin Tuna )

Originally posted by KarlD
"I Pity the Fool who asks me anything before Coffee!"

Sorry, but I had to get that out of my system.

Thank you, Karl! I want to say "I pity the fool who..." every time I see a picture of Mr. T. And now I'll want to say it every time I see a picture of <b>Carl</b> T!

here's one of me "shreading" 2yrs ago in Nashvile with the drummer from Cinderella, our band was called Wyld Child.

That's awesome! I loved Cinderella! Night Songs is still one of the greatest albums of all time...

Originally posted by moocrew
here the most recent one of me before h/c...that red glare is my g/f. :p
Hey moo,

Man, I must be gettin' old because my natural response to your pic was, "Young man, show that beautiful young lady some respect and tuck in your shirt and button your sleeves!"

Sorry. Senior moment. --Lance.

This is me Aiming at something in the front yard
with my Video Bazooka

videobazooka_sm.jpg

wait , what's that on my back under the shirt ?
Was I being wired ? ;-)

Here is my image, contemplation of office supplies and Coke cup nosecone as a potential rocket. HA.

breck.jpg

Ok this picture bites, but is after being at work since 4 in the morning trying to figure out how to deal with a flood that covered 100,00+ square feed of outpatient clinic space. That is a ribbon that says Microsoft tied around my head. the photo is from a cell phone camera!

uuugly.jpg

Hey man she dressed me!...lol..yeah she picked out my entire outfit. Im pitiful, i know it...
and you think the "red glare" is bad...her nickname is "matchstick"...i can't think of one person who doesn't call her that....yeah the people around here are crazy :D ;)

like my hair?...yeah she picked that too..
::insert pathetic face here::

-moo

Originally posted by RocketBBoy
Here is my image, contemplation of office supplies and Coke cup nosecone as a potential rocket. HA.

Ah, a fellow tube collector.

Ok here goes my contribution, I dont know whos idea this was originally but I like it. Its interesting to see the faces after all this time. even more interesting to see if that "image in your mind" is close to the actual picture:)

L1 Flight PML Tethys

L1tethys.jpg

And NO this is not Tony Soprano
The fact that this man looks like James Gandolfini is an illusion

Mike, where is that? Lyons Township Park? I think I recognize the water tower in the background. It does look like a decent place to fly. I've driven past on I-96 a million times but you can't really see over the crest of the man-made mountain from the freeway.

J

Yes thats lyon township park, It was good enough that day for a L1 flight on an H motor. With plenty of room to spare. Like I said you just have to aim them towards the fire house so they dont go no the freeway. I know it sounds crazy but its true :)

J

And by the way that "Man Made Mountain" . You know it LANDFILL.

God I love the smell of compost and Aerotech motors!!!

LOL I just took that pic and I HAD to post it! :D

Phil

Ok, I'm relatively new to this forum and don't post much, but this is a fun thread. The attached picture (if I do this right) is of me and a friend holding a rocket we made using a "rocket widget" from a bottle of Guiness Draft. Yes, it flew. I don't know where it got to, though. I guess I'll have to buy a new six-pack of rocket widgets. I'm the one on the right in the blue jacket.

;)

Back