Post a picture of yourself!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a picture of me and my mother at my graduation from Boot Camp. That was the greatest day of my life.

Me with an old school radio tube tester...The ceiling above me now has many of my rockets hanging from monofilament.

(planet) andy

Now I'm home from work and have more pics at hand but I'll just post this one which is much 'cooler" than the tube tester. We call this the "troll bridge" and it is part of a 600+ acre nature preserve belonging to Vassar College. One of my launch fields is also part of this land. this was taken last winter before I was a BAR.

take care,
Andy

This is me, you might have to zoom in a little.

Great thread! Nice to see faces to those cryptic user names.

Couldn't find a rocketry-related pic. Here I am laying split fieldstone around the perimeter of a family room I'm adding to our home.

Restoring an old 1858 brick schoolhouse has taken up a significant chunk of my time & energy after retiring from the AF.

Jack

That's my daughter in red, and her girlfriend on the other side of me. I'm the old fart in the middle.

Here I am a few years ago in front of the Basilique du Sacré Coeur in Paris.

church.jpg

Dan

Sorry couldnt resist. Here I am kicking my bud in the *** as he picks up some money he found on the ground. I guess you can tell where we are at.

bigben.jpg

Dan

Wow, cool rocket, Kerm. Aren't those forward-swept fins? Whatever happened to it?

(hehehe)

Here's me with my L2 bird, a stretched Tethys. I've recycled this photo an embarrassing number of times; I guess I should have someone take another. I do have a new rocket photo coming of my Endeavor on a K550. Woof!

--Lance.

Me & Tethys

A pic of me...BC (Before Coffee)

This is a good reason why you never want to "Dis" your TRF Admins! ;)

P6161323.JPG

Oh...see any resemblance???

mr.t.jpg

Carl
Thank you Eugenefl for providing links to such appropriate pics...

Originally posted by KenParker
Wow, cool rocket, Kerm. Aren't those forward-swept fins? Whatever happened to it?

(hehehe)

Listen here, Mr. Clean.....

Some ppl just love to rub it in :)

Here is the first photo I found of me. I now have lost 20lbs from this pic...and man am I craving them fresh, hot, mouth water Krispy Kremes :(

Tried to find one of me with a rocket. Here's the closest I found: Me and some rings that went on my Ion Pulsar (a silly pic too - taken by my 4 year old daughter):

pat.jpg

Originally posted by sandman
This is from NARAM 46 in August.

That's me on the left.

Astronboy in the middle.

And Rocket Russ with his back to us

sandman,

As we, the viewers, see it, is it Rocket Russ on the left with his back to us, Astronboy in the middle, and you on the right?

Here I am with my son Thomas at our Challenger 498 Rocket Club launch on August 28, 2004, at Paul D. Rushing Park in Katy, Texas, just west of Houston.

Originally posted by huxley
Tried to find one of me with a rocket. Here's the closest I found: Me and some rings that went on my Ion Pulsar (a silly pic too - taken by my 4 year old daughter):

pat.jpg

ok, now *that's* scary... :D :D

Like Carl, this was BC and BS (before shower!) :D

I'm just always *behind* the camera, rarely in front of it!

Back