Post a picture of yourself!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

dragonshiprider

Reaction score
Originally posted by OKTurbo
Yep...BT80 der Red Max. It loves F21's :D

I built it with an interchangeable motor mount, but have yet to try it on a 3x24mm cluster.

The cone is from Gordon Agnello / Sandman / Roachwerks.
The decals are from Fred / Astronboy / Excelsior Rocketry.

Here is the original thread highlighting the build.

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7882&highlight=maxi+max

Cool beans! I got one of those in the works too.I too have a cone from Sandman and decals from Phred.That's why I asked because i thought that stuff looked familiar.Mine too will be a 3X24 mount.I still have to get the tubes and rings from BMS.Mine will also be a Big Red Max.

bmhiii

Reaction score
Here's a pic of me on a recent camping trip in Arkansas. Those of you who camp know how great that morning coffee is, sitting by the fire.

bmhiii

cls

Reaction score
OK, seeing as Halloween is coming up, here's all of us with the Nike Smoke, just before the L3 cert flight.

HeadHunter

Reaction score
Let's see; mix one camping trip, add need for smaller logs for the fire, stir in beer. Mix gently and wait.

(oops! supposed to be in Neil's funny picture post...guess it works here too...lol)

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeadHunter
Let's see; mix one camping trip, add need for smaller logs for the fire, stir in beer. Mix gently and wait.
Looks like a scene from Caveman. ;)

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
Originally posted by HeadHunter
Looks like somebody hired Ted Nugent to be an RSO

Bazookadale

Reaction score
This is a picture of me with my 'Javelin 40" a 4x version of the Centuri Javelin I started with in 1965. Note the expression on my face - it's sheer ecstacy - which is very similar to sheer boredom, sheer terror, ect.

Reed Goodwin

Reaction score
Here I am with my PML X-Calibur at Whitakers, NC this past September.
Reed

11bravo

Reaction score
Sorry I've such an ugly mug.
I hate shaving.
That little rocket has now flown on an H, an I, and a J.

Greg

hobie1dog

Hi-Fi Addict
Reaction score
Time to revive this thread as most of the earlier pictures have been wiped out by Photo bucket Lets post them up. This was when I could still walk:

K'Tesh

OpenRocket Chuck Norris
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Time to revive this thread as most of the earlier pictures have been wiped out by Photo bucket Lets post them up. This was when I could still walk:
And this was not too long after I learned to walk:

1613411853687.png

Dang... this thread's been idle for the better part of 16 years.

mooffle

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't think people were going to be this shy
Hmm... elsewhere on here I've posted my son and wife but never myself. Seems unfair...

Way to revive an ancient thread! I think this is my favorite part of TRF. Other places seem to frown on this stuff.

hobie1dog

Hi-Fi Addict
Reaction score
Hmm... elsewhere on here I've posted my son and wife but never myself. Seems unfair...

Way to revive an ancient thread! I think this is my favorite part of TRF. Other places seem to frown on this stuff.
Time for a picture then. These threads are usually fun, I don't know why someone would frown on it?.....Why?