Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't have mosquitos here. Now Michigan when I lived there had mosquitos that could carry you away. When I lived in Florida I killed a mosquito by hitting it with a broom. Twice. It was the size of a Humming Bird.
I was on a NATO test at Cold Lake, Alberta, and one of the Canadians told me that the grizzly bears there commit suicide by running head-long into trees because of their mosquitos...

That is some first rate Appalachia engineering right there.

My only question is, if you are going to go to all of that trouble to run those PVC pipes and strings through the wall, why not just run a WIRE through the wall and put a switch on the other side of the wall? Just wire it as a two way switch so that either switch can make or break the circuit to whatever you are controlling with that switch.

I think this may be some sort of work around to get around an arbitrary policy such as, “employees are prohibited from modifying the electrical system in the buildint in any way”.

Last edited:
Back