Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hummus Ben Sira, West Jeruselem. BIL took us there. Falafel and hummus so fresh nearly made to order. (Don't forget the fresh Pitas)
I had to go back a second time before leaving Israel.
Last time the SIS and BIL came to visit I requested a good sized portion of the hummus from this shop.
I've tried making my own, several times since the visit, every time it is acceptable, but a pale comparison to Ben Sira!

No idea. Just walked past while we were looking for a good falafel. :)
When we were in Mexico a few years back, there was a pizza place a short distance from the house we rented. They always seemed to be busy and we noticed that people were squirting something from red plastic bottles on the pizza as they ate. We figured hot sauce. One night we decided to take a couple home to try. We got a "pepperoni" and a Mexican. The Mexican was as expected. Kind of taco toppings. Pretty good. The pepperonis were hot dog slices and the box was full of ketchup packets because there was no sauce on the pizza.

Hummus Ben Sira, West Jeruselem... I've tried making my own, several times since the visit, every time it is acceptable, but a pale comparison to Ben Sira!
On the other hand, making one's own Pita is not that hard, and I had to do it (a few years ago) to remember how good really fresh ones are (after being only once in Israel, 49 years ago, at age 11).

Back