Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:facepalm:

Just for the fun of it, here's an actual scale overlay of Africa and Australia.
1685381357110-png.583266
Which one is Texas?

Sweet, this is the thread you can comment on. . . dude, that totally works for me. All of the 3D whatever things that the optical illusion is supposed to make you see things never work for me, but this one is 100%. Plus, if you close your eyes for a few seconds and look again, they are upside down again. . . mind blown. Its actually freaking me out a little as its repeatable. . .

That is one of the coolest optical illusions I've seen posted on the internet. Thank you @MALBAR 70 .

Sweet, this is the thread you can comment on. . . dude, that totally works for me. All of the 3D whatever things that the optical illusion is supposed to make you see things never work for me, but this one is 100%. Plus, if you close your eyes for a few seconds and look again, they are upside down again. . . mind blown. Its actually freaking me out a little as its repeatable. . .

That is one of the coolest optical illusions I've seen posted on the internet. Thank you @MALBAR 70 .
Are they really upside down? Or is it the suggestion of the headline........... :)

Are they really upside down? Or is it the suggestion of the headline........... :)
Totally the suggestion, I imagine, but that's a bit freaky. The human mind is such an amazing machine, but subject to bias for sure. "Your honor, those plates are upside down. . .oh, wait. . .never-mind." Eye-witnesses recollection of events. . .

I think we need an optical illusion thread :) There are some pretty good ones around and I agree that one is a ripper!

TP

The first time I looked they were indeed upside down. Without reading the text I saw the one not upside down. I read the text, looked again, sure enough, all were right side up. Try as I might, I can’t seem to make them appear upside down again!

Back