Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crashing isn't parking. Loophole. Score!

Anyway, the car is now part of the décor.
Score! I so wish I had a picture of it....
On the "Air Base Highway" from Mtn. Home, ID to the Mtn. Home AFB, there is a close to 90 degree turn about the mid point of the 10 mile highway. Years ago on that turn was a large Coors beer bill board with the Waterfall Logo. It was placed in such a manner and distance that many a drunken airman on the way home would miss that turn, and end up placing his car right through the middle of the sign.
After several of those and what is believed to be several purposeful attempts to place a car through the middle of it, it was finally moved a mile up the road.
Every time we saw another car through the sign, we yelled "SCORE!"

Super Bowl trophy.jpg
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED... A friend of mine has 2 tickets to the 2023 Super Bowl in Glendale, both box seats. He paid $21,500 each. It comes with lunch, dinner, and a $400 bar tab. Also, backstage pass to the winner’s locker room. He didn’t realize when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you’re interested, he’s looking for someone to take his place. It’s at All Saints Catholic Church in Mesa at 6pm. Her name is Ashley. She’s 5’4”, about 115 lbs., and a great cook too. She loves to hunt & fish. She’ll be the one in the white dress.

Back