Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other day I was at the local dispensary. I walk in. There are three girls in a corner with a staff member. There was a lady in line and then a large Duck. I got in line after the Duck. It was the ladies. She said they make great pets. It is box trained. Acted mo20221119_113448[1462].jpg20221119_113524[1463].jpgre like a puppy than a duck. It was as big as a goose. She told me they were developed as a meat bird.

The other day I was at the local dispensary. I walk in. There are three girls in a corner with a staff member. There was a lady in line and then a large Duck. I got in line after the Duck. It was the ladies. She said they make great pets. It is box trained. Acted moView attachment 547353View attachment 547354re like a puppy than a duck. It was as big as a goose. She told me they were developed as a meat bird.

Probably a Muscovy duck. We used to have to gaggle of them at the farm. Ours weren’t box trained, unfortunately. Made a heck of a mess… They loved it when we put goldfish in their kiddie pool. They’d turn the water black tryn to find all the fish.

Back