Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, that's sick. Funny, but sick.
----------------------------------
Apparently, the package contains 1.22 bars. It looked like only one bar to me.
View attachment 500742
68 grams of frothed fat and sugar has a density of less than 1. Hence the increased volume to 83 ml. Even if it were a frozen block of pure water the volume in ml would be higher than the mass in g which is of course why ice cubes float. :)

Not in quite this dramatic fashion, but we have a local bridge between Ohio and Kentucky that is wider on one side than the other. It seems to me that the Kentucky side was wider, which was quite a shocker to a 16 year old learning to drive a Plymouth station wagon and crossing the bridge with a semi coming the other way at that precise point on the bridge. Good times. Noodle salad.

Ah, but here, the bible of 'good' writing is The Chicago Manual of Style. Our government, of course, doesn't follow it, but then again, no one has ever accused our government of good writing.
It's one of (at least) three commonly accepted authorities, others being the New Your Times style manual and, for some reason, the American Psychological Association (APA) style guide.

I knew it was 365.25 but I sometimes have problems with numbers. I transpose them alot but in this case, my mind said "365 and a quarter" but rather than .25 I typed 4....because 1/4.
Yeah, I figured something like that.

During my sojourn in the southern end of the high desert, I once saw a couple of sort-of funny looking stray dogs trot into the parking lot of the gas station convenience store I was heading out of. I still don't know if I came face to face with a couple of coyotes, but I rather suspect I did. They weren't making any trouble.

We all have THAT friend. Ours is named Rick. He had a history of doing this. We were all gathered for a Sunday game day at another guy's new house and Rick went to make a deposit at halftime. A variety of catcalls and plumber jokes followed. Five minutes later he came out of the bathroom with a "look" on his face that we all knew too well and asked for a coat hanger. That was 1988. He has yet to live it down.

We all have THAT friend. Ours is named Rick. He had a history of doing this. We were all gathered for a Sunday game day at another guy's new house and Rick went to make a deposit at halftime. A variety of catcalls and plumber jokes followed. Five minutes later he came out of the bathroom with a "look" on his face that we all knew too well and asked for a coat hanger. That was 1988. He has yet to live it down.
Rick needs to hydrate more.

Back