Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1638997317829.png

I was downtown Montreal today, an I saw this.. (Perfect personal entry for 'things that make you LOL)

Yes, it's snowing. (-6°C) Yes, we had a fair amount over the week-end which has nicely frozen.. And yes, Montreal / Quebec has a mandatory 'winter tire' law, which he is in violation of (I did check!)

If you can afford this, you can afford to have it stored for the winter. Also, you can afford the big bulky SUV for wintery errands...

I (obviously) thought it was somewhat (obviously) funny at times, but (obviously) there could be a verimont. . . I mean variant (obviously) of the skit that could be (obviously) more funny. (obviously)

Imagine our life if Steve Martin took that little effort when he was on SNL. That would have (obviously) lead to much lower ratings. . . (obviously)

Sandy.

Obviously (Sandy).
If Sir Issac Newton was alive today, there would be around the clock coverage of incoming meteoric ground surface apple impacts that could shift the Earth on its axis and husher in a solar minimum event that could cool the planet to extinction without at least a few trillion lbs of British currency to squash the wiley dino oil invading our combustion engines.

meh….

Back