Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, now that that's been settled...What's funny about a guy in a Ford pickup sitting in traffic?
I'm an Oklahoma Sooners fan and thought it hilarious that someone photo shopped OU's recently departed head coach into OJ Simpson's Ford Bronco. Granted, it's a petty obscure reference for this board but, there are a few other Okie's hiding out here.

I tried figuring it out too. I think that is the infamous white Bronco from the OJ Simpson situation, and the photoshopped in person looks like (not sure why I think this) a college football coach. But I can't piece together any more details to figure out the connection and why this is funny...

(EDIT: Doh, was typing up my reply while Knundrm posted his.... Thanks for the explanation!)

I have a feeling this one would be hilarious if I understood it, but I need this one to be explained to me.
Well, you've got Demi Moore and Patrick Swazey in the famous scene from Ghost (Swayze's character is a ghost), and behind him is the famous smug "gotcha" smile from Leo DiCaprio in Django Unchained that's been used in countless memes:
download.jpg
so that face while in a Ghostbusters uniform with full gear about to light Swayze up like a Christmas tree. Because he's a ghost.

It might be the funniest meme ever made.

Back