Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've been on that road. It looks like Nevada State Route 375. AKA The Extraterrestrial Highway between Alamo, Nv and Tonapah Nv. Nothing much on the road except for the back road into Groom Lake and Rachel, Nv where the Little Alien Cafe is. Interesting place.
It also resembles National Trail Highway (California, formerly US 66) southbound between Barstow and Victorville, looking at the San Gabriel mountains. And it probably resembles lots of other places in the High Desert. That's (a piece of) why I moved back east.

It also resembles National Trail Highway (California, formerly US 66) southbound between Barstow and Victorville, looking at the San Gabriel mountains. And it probably resembles lots of other places in the High Desert. That's (a piece of) why I moved back east.
I passed it coming out of the high desert on my way to I-40. I have the exact location however there is at least one person that I am aware of who is looking for it with the intent to steal the sign. Some people's kids, sheesh.

Back