Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a neat idea. No, not the burying, and not Toy Story (TS) 19. But what about TS5? TS4 really was the end of Andy's story, as he went to college and the toys went to a young girl. And sure, you could keep making movies about the toys and the girl, but that just wouldn't seem right. But...

That girl has grown up and passed the toys on. And they were passed on again. And again. And they end up with Andy's grandchild, where he discovers and remembers them. I don't know what else happens, but it obviously involves old Andy and the grandchild playing with them together. Maybe it's just a short and nothing much more needs to happen.

OK, we now return you to your regularly scheduled funny pictures.

1634929138078.png
While on a bicycle tour I cross paths at a campground with a couple from Germany headed in the same direction.
Being familiar with what's ahead I tell them to carry extra water and a day's ration of food as there wouldn't be anyplace to get anything for the next 50 miles or so.
They looked at me like I was insane.

Back