Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
898f4cf2a85a65b6c8663a04c42058b7580cd563ce80ccb847c5042fab8ca415_1.jpg

.... anything's legal, as long as you don't get caught.'

The millennial & Gen Z Creedo. I'm curious: Ethics & Morality.... where are you?

The millennial & Gen Z Creedo. I'm curious: Ethics & Morality.... where are you?

Seriously, anyone who wants to know about my ethics and morality shouldn't base their opinion on my quoting of song lyrics. Ex punk rocker; ex Hare Krishna; ex angry young man. But hey, this is prolly what I live by these days:

How about, "I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die"? 🔫 :questions:
They asked Johnny Cash how he came up with that line. It rapidly became and has remained, iconic. He replied that he thought of what could be the worst reason ever to kill someone. From start to finish, Johnny Cash was one of a kind.

Jim

Seriously, anyone who wants to know about my ethics and morality shouldn't base their opinion on my quoting of song lyrics. Ex punk rocker; ex Hare Krishna; ex angry young man. But hey, this is prolly what I live by these days:

Wow, I had to click on that one. I had not heard that song in a number of years. George Harrison songs always seem to have really awesome slide work. My favorite along those lines is Waa Waa. Thanks for posting.

Jim

The two best measures of character are first, how you act when nobody is watching, and second, how you treat people who can do nothing for you.

Jim

Ridin' around in the breeze,
Don't you mean blowin' in the wind?

People talk about "these darn millennial kids", but it's really no different from any other generation of geezers complaining about the darn kids of the generation of two behind them. And the millennials are, by and large, in their thirties now.

Don't you mean blowin' in the wind?

People talk about "these darn millennial kids", but it's really no different from any other generation of geezers complaining about the darn kids of the generation of two behind them. And the millennials are, by and large, in their thirties now.
Plato:
"What is happening to our young
people? They disrespect their elders, they disobey their parents. They
ignore the law. They riot in the streets inflamed with wild notions.
Their morals are decaying. What is to become of them?"

A bit before even the oldest boomer was born.

Back