Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5872_n-jpg-_nc_cat-103-ccb-1-3-_nc_sid-8bfeb9-_nc_ohc-5q8jcgpw-vcax8fupcu-_nc_ht-scontent-bos3-1-jpg.4231805

There's an xkcd for that:

migrating_geese.png

I first saw this at work, and the twin-engine model had me stuck with the dreaded "cubical snort", kinda like when something hits you really funny in church and the more you can't laugh the more you can't stop laughing!

XKCD comics are great but you really need to read them on the site with the hover-over text. That added bit makes all the difference.

(XKCD reader and t-shirt owner for many years. Oh, and books too!)

XKCD comics are great but you really need to read them on the site with the hover-over text. That added bit makes all the difference.

(XKCD reader and t-shirt owner for many years. Oh, and books too!)
Very true, very true. And there's a lot more good stuff, his "What if's" and so on... I'm thinking about posting his "Up-Goer Five" poster alongside the actual NASA drawing it came from when I finish my Saturn V corner. <pointing to command module> "If this end is pointing down, you are not going to space today." No kidding! o_O

I didn't get Kevin at first. explainxkcd.com can be a helpful resource for some of the nerdier or more obscure features!
Gee, maybe there's more to it than I understood. I only took it as being "There's always that one guy", and for reason or reasons unknown Kevin is the current name used for that guy in jokes. Like the male Karen, or something. Or Sven and Ollie for stupid guys. John Oliver addresses "Kevin" a lot on his show.

Back