Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
169403568_465754194847087_193802742789492497_n.jpg

Any chance posters can limit themselves to one post a day on this thread?

The LOL quality has really gone downhill, particularly in the last week or two. Almost seems like certain individuals are trying to up their post counts.

Bob

Yikes, at this point maybe a 30 post per day limit per member would be good.......

Last edited:

The LOL quality has really gone downhill, particularly in the last week or two. Almost seems like certain individuals are trying to up their post counts.

Bob
Or at least be a little discerning...not everything is funny.

Bob
As one of those who's been posting a lot in this thread lately, I have my guesses as to who this is directed to... and I'll try to tone it down... I wasn't trying to up my post counts... I'll never catch up with Chuck, and have no desire to.

One thing about the count though... My internet is crazy slow... often an image will take 5 minutes to load, and often it will fail for some reason or another (I'm guessing the VPN is greatly cutting my speed). If I try to post more than one image the odds of a failure to load goes up greatly, taking the entire post out (4 images... 20 minutes lost). Its a lot less difficult to share a single image, especially if it fails the first attempt.

As one of those who's been posting a lot in this thread lately, I have my guesses as to who this is directed to... and I'll try to tone it down... I wasn't trying to up my post counts... I'll never catch up with Chuck, and have no desire to.

One thing about the count though... My internet is crazy slow... often an image will take 5 minutes to load, and often it will fail for some reason or another (I'm guessing the VPN is greatly cutting my speed). If I try to post more than one image the odds of a failure to load goes up greatly, taking the entire post out (4 images... 20 minutes lost). Its a lot less difficult to share a single image, especially if it fails the first attempt.

My take, keep posting. It’s what makes you LOL and I, for one, enjoy the fact that people are willing to share the things which they find funny - even if I don’t find them funny. Keep on doing you. If someone gets too bored with it, they can unsubscribe from the thread.

Back