Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This reminds me of the day I moved to Idaho. My girlfriend [ future wife ] wanted to show me the Prine Bridge and the Snake River Gorge near Twin Falls. When we pulled into the parking lot we saw a pickup truck stuck in the chain link fence along the edge. The front tires were hanging in space. The doors were over the edge. That gorge is a mile deep there. We went to the nearest gas station to call the police [1981]. We started to tell the people inside and they looked at a kid sitting on a milk crate behind the counter that was white as a sheet. I said, oh I guess you already know. I have no idea how he got off the road to that position. He had to be looking out of the windshield at empty space. We couldn't figure out how he even got out of the truck.

My first thought was the people of Walmart. But that's not a Walmart cart. It never ceases to amaze me how many certifiable crazy people there are. How do these people keep from killing themselves off. I look at them and wonder how they have a job. Unless this guy is a stand up comedian, he's nuts. But a skilled nut.

74015fdb7a6b797440919d7bcbaff55b1b5d6894.jpeg

Back