Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rare-remote-control-picture-70s-80s-kid-tv.jpg

amazing-new-lipstick-helps-lose-weight-gorilla-glue.jpg

vang-gogh-you-forgot-to-paint-your-ear.jpg

this-ladies-and-gentlemen-is-the-definition-of-luck-bomb-hit-a-car-didnt-explode.jpg

free-balloon-rides-1000-dollars-balloon-landings-comic.jpg

how-long-animals-live-infographic-my-mother-in-law-queen-elizabeth-ii.jpg

roman-walks-into-a-bar-holds-up-two-fingers-and-says-five-beers-please.jpg

young-leonardo-dicaprio-holding-teddybear-attacked-by-a-bear-revenant.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-the-revenant-fighting-winnie-the-pooh-photoshopped.jpg

i-beat-anorexia-fat-man-tshirt.jpg

hodor-natural-door-stopper-wood-holdthedoor-rgoerichdkoller-game-of-thrones.jpg

shh-dont-wake-them-juggernauts-laying-on-the-side-of-the-road.jpg

Hey Junior, you going fishing.?? "Ayup" .... Got worms.?? "Ayup. But I'm still going fishing." ....... Hee Haw.!!!!

Does anyone have the young girl on the back of her fathers bicycle with the saying .... The very next day Ginny got her very own bike.??

I knew a guy who named his horse "Alpo".
Had a rancher feeding up a steer for me. I told him I named it. He got that look that ranchers do when you name livestock (kinda pained). Told him I named it Lunch. He thought that was pretty funny.

Had a rancher feeding up a steer for me. I told him I named it. He got that look that ranchers do when you name livestock (kinda pained). Told him I named it Lunch. He thought that was pretty funny.

A kid I knew on high school named his steer for 4H T-Bone. On a similar note, when I was in college my dad brought some frozen beef and steaks from a side we split. Each package was marked "Cleitus". Apparently, that was his name. They bought him from one of my mom's coworkers and had him butchered. At least my vegan roommate wouldn't steal it, but he couldn't get over that I knew my dinner's name.

Back