Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this on my facebook awhile back. 2 of my sisters said they violated #6 when helping to train their boys. My sisters simply didn't know it was a rule.
I would say it's pretty common for little boys, not so good for the gentleman in the picture. :)

I laugh every time I reread that thing, the pictures are so perfect.

I would say it's pretty common for little boys, not so good for the gentleman in the picture. :)

I laugh every time I reread that thing, the pictures are so perfect.
The pictures are perfect!
MY 6YO does pull is down, Mrs has most all of his clothing in elastic top pants. He does have a few pair of jeans.
2nding your statement, "pretty common for little boys"

I've been known to violate Rule #4. But there's delicate etiquette to that. Don't start a conversation unless you and the other guy are at the same phase.
  1. Entering or leaving the bathroom.
  2. Stepping up to or leaving the urinal.
  3. Moving between the urinal and the sink.
  4. Washing your hands.
If the two of you are on the same line it's OK to say "hey" or some such, and maybe to have a conversation if you know each other. Otherwise, keep your trap shut.

I've been known to violate Rule #4. But there's delicate etiquette to that. Don't start a conversation unless you and the other guy are at the same phase.
  1. Entering or leaving the bathroom.
  2. Stepping up to or leaving the urinal.
  3. Moving between the urinal and the sink.
  4. Washing your hands.
If the two of you are on the same line it's OK to say "hey" or some such, and maybe to have a conversation if you know each other. Otherwise, keep your trap shut.
When I was going into the office every day, it never failed that someone would violate #4 when we were at different phases. Normally as I was finishing and they were just arriving. It gets awkward when you're all washed up and ready to leave but the other party wants to continue the convo. Worst was when it was my boss.

I think that's a big part of it. The man's brand is being kind of iconoclastic, the picture fits in lots of places, and heck, there's not a lot else to do right now.

Side note, the jacket he's wearing in that picture is from Burton, the Vermont snowboard company. It was a model that was originally made by Bernie's stepson (who worked at Burton at the time) for a fundraiser, with Bernie's picture on the back. Bernie liked it so much his stepson gave him a copy of the coat without the picture as a present. And here we are.
Yeah, he fits in quite a few places. This was one of the best ones posted to our Slack after the photoshop storm died down. :DE68B5C5F-FE78-4AE0-A476-60C659E63245.jpeg

I'm pretty sure you have; Me too, I think! Looks like that stretch between Baker and Pahrump.
I believe you are right! That is in Death Valley. I drove that stretch a couple of months ago so I could stop at Balsa Machining in Pahrump (to pick up some motors on my way to a Tripoli Vegas launch).

Last edited:
I believe you are right! That is in Death Valley. I drove that stretch a couple of months ago so I could stop at Balsa Machining in Pahrump (to pick up buy some motors on my way to a Tripoli Vegas launch).
I didn't realize that Balsa Machining is in Pahrump, Turns out they are 2 miles from my father in law's place.

Back