Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's just me, but I don't get what's the big deal about sourdough. It's OK. On the other hand, pretty much any fresh baked bread is something yummy. And we keep that Kerry Gold in the butter dish on the dining room table all the time.
It's all just personal taste.

But in this particular instance, YOU'RE WRONG SOURDOUGH IS THE BEST

You'd have that thing beached before you went 40 ft on Pennsylvania's roads!
I grew up in central New Jersey. Then I lived in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Later in West Virginia's eastern panhandle and now in New York's southern tier. So I've spent a lot of time driving into and out of Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania doesn't need "Welcome to..." signs; you just have to watch and listen for the road surface to get worse.

But they do have those signs anyway. In other states you get things like "Welcome to New Jersey, the garden state", or "Welcome to West Virginia, almost heaven". In PA it's "Welcome to Pennsylvania. Construction ahead."

I grew up in central New Jersey. Then I lived in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Later in West Virginia's eastern panhandle and now in New York's southern tier. So I've spent a lot of time driving into and out of Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania doesn't need "Welcome to..." signs; you just have to watch and listen for the road surface to get worse.

But they do have those signs anyway. In other states you get things like "Welcome to New Jersey, the garden state", or "Welcome to West Virginia, almost heaven". In PA it's "Welcome to Pennsylvania. Construction ahead."
Too sadly true. We don't seem to understand that if you properly grade your roads and berms, the water runs off and potholes are minimized. Our state flower is the construction barrel.

We were cleaning out the kitchen cabinets in our new house back in 2005 and I found a pair of erotic dice behind one of the center posts. We could tell they'd been used because they had makeup on them. (From an eyelash comb, according to my wife.) If we ever move, I'm going to buy some surprises to stash in strategic spots around the house.

We were cleaning out the kitchen cabinets in our new house back in 2005 and I found a pair of erotic dice behind one of the center posts. We could tell they'd been used because they had makeup on them. (From an eyelash comb, according to my wife.) If we ever move, I'm going to buy some surprises to stash in strategic spots around the house.
That reminds me of story/urban legend to the jilted ex wife hiding shrimp shells in the curtain rods.

That reminds me of story/urban legend to the jilted ex wife hiding shrimp shells in the curtain rods.
Onboard Naval ships, support detachments will often leave opened cans of oysters and sardines in the ventilation ducts upon their departure after a deployment. It's such a widespread phenomenon that compartment turn over inspections often include opening said ventilation for inspection, and tamper seals put on the access points after the inspection!

140508565_247128116776865_7945354663324222158_n.jpg

Back