Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad but true. Also sad that the kids drinking alcohol or getting pregnant before age 12 are not going to be deterred by the box warnings.

("Children under 12..." being the typical language in dosing directions for drugs used by children and adults both.)

Sad but true. Also sad that the kids drinking alcohol or getting pregnant before age 12 are not going to be deterred by the box warnings.

("Children under 12..." being the typical language in dosing directions for drugs used by children and adults both.)
98DF4B2A-63B2-4C68-9E23-952F410B81BE.png

Perhaps equally unfortunate is the percentage of kids that couldn’t read the label even on the off chance they tried.

Kind of goes along with kids doing Tide Pods and Juicers

Attachments

• C9491490-F914-4585-96E3-74CB408CCF3F.jpeg
    C9491490-F914-4585-96E3-74CB408CCF3F.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 9
  • EA2379B1-2F20-430C-9A16-BFADB3B4FD55.jpeg
    EA2379B1-2F20-430C-9A16-BFADB3B4FD55.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 9
119971532_10157421525062751_3211698021891283733_n.jpg

No one else can see them in mirrors either. Light coming off of them isn't reflected, but that doesn't mean light reflected by something else effect them.

(Am I taking this too seriously?)

No one else can see them in mirrors either. Light coming off of them isn't reflected, but that doesn't mean light reflected by something else effect them.

(Am I taking this too seriously?)
No.

It is a good mental exercise to consider what my Dad (who turns 95 this month) refers to as “the law(s) of unintended consequences.” Even in humor or mythology.

Read the book, “I am Legend.” It’s a good sci-fi story that mixes science and microbiology with Vampire lore, some of the lore has a basis in (the book’s) reality, some is mythbusted. The follow up movies, at least The Omega Man and I am Legend were good, but not as good as the book. There was an earlier movie, The Last Man on Earth, which I haven’t seen and can’t judge.

Edit: corrected unintended

Last edited:
No.

It is a good mental exercise to consider what my Dad (who turns 95 this month) refers to as “the law(s) of unintended consequences.” Even in humor or mythology.

Read the book, “I am Legend.” It’s a good sci-fi story that mixes science and microbiology with Vampire lore, some of the lore has a basis in (the book’s) reality, some is mythbusted. The follow up movies, at least The Omega Man and I am Legend were good, but not as good as the book. There was an earlier movie, The Last Man on Earth, which I haven’t seen and can’t judge.

Edit: corrected unintended
The Last Man on Earth was the first film adaptation of the book. It was an Italian production (as I recall, I've only seen it once), it starred Vincent Price, I think that it was made in the 50's. It is probably the truest to the book of all of the movies. I recall it being worth the investment of time.

The Last Man on Earth was the first film adaptation of the book. It was an Italian production (as I recall, I've only seen it once), it starred Vincent Price, I think that it was made in the 50's. It is probably the truest to the book of all of the movies. I recall it being worth the investment of time.
Thanks, I will see how I can do on eBay for a used disk

Back