Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I print all my online receipts Year_Month_day and when I look in my doc folder everything is chronologically in order. Today would be 2020_09_25.

Similar. I started using year-month-day for file names on my sermons, blogs, funerals, etc. so that they were retrievable/searchable in a sensible order.

7b4dbb3e685c91093efc8b9ffb53e50f69adf9d0.jpeg

Well, other than pure oxygen atmospheres, normalization of deviance, and one or two others.

Well, yes, that's why YYYY-MM-DD is better.

We do job numbers similar, however we had to beat into the boss’s head it’s important to use the zeros.
What he would do without zeros makes January 11 and November 1 the same.
He lost his bookkeeping privileges.

M

No zeros and separators either? 1-11 and 11-1 won't sort right, but at least they're different. Formatting the dates with both 1) no separators and 2) manual entry is just asking for trouble. (A request the boss answered.)

No zeros and separators either? 1-11 and 11-1 won't sort right, but at least they're different. Formatting the dates with both 1) no separators and 2) manual entry is just asking for trouble. (A request the boss answered.)

Nope.
I we have jobs come in today the first one would be 202009251, second would be 202009252, etc.
I would find jobs without the correct number of digits and have to figure out what it really should be.

Back