Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7e241161dfd01d4675c5b781ae14e9f697221769.jpeg

Ok, this was bac a couple of pages, but I'm pretty sure I've actually seen that one. There is an "Electric Avenue" in Turtle Creek, PA, at the site of the old Westinghouse plant where my company's founder managed the large rotating apparatus division. Though long closed, there are shops down there that we work with. If I ever get back down that way I'll check it out!

Y'know, some of us parents invented this stuff. Some of us respond with "There's no need for that, you teachers have got it all wrapped around the axle, all you need to do is post it through Zorkle and the kids can get it from Zumblekick, and you and the kids can do either step through the app of the web interface, whichever you like. Zablezoot and Kracklezam have nothing to do with it."

Then the teachers look confused and say "Well, this is what the teenager we found on Facebook told us, so that's what we're doing. He said that Kracklezam makes it more kewl."

The we walk away sadly thinking Their teenager doesn't know a kilobyte from a killer bot, thinks he's an expert, and can't spell either.

You need to come by my house and open all the jars of stuff as I buy them. The top to the last jar of mayo was so stuck, it shattered rather than loosen. I've had to cut the lids off of others. And while I'm on my old man rant, I want to know where they buy the glue they use on cardboard boxes (like a box of crackers). I'd like to buy stock in the glue company. As much as they use, I'd be rich in no time. Now get off of my lawn!

Back