Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The point is that they're delicious. The q

Nah. The point is that they're delicious. There's no such thing as a "healthy" muffin. From a dietary perspective, the words "muffin" and "donut" are interchangeable. Calling something. "bran muffin" instead of "bran donut" just helps you lie to yourself more easily. My wife's blueberry muffins are incredible, but the zucchini-blueberry muffins are even better (if that's even possible). It's less an attempt to make them "healthy", and more of a secret ingredient that you'd probably never think of otherwise. Who would ever guess that adding vegetables to pastry would make them better?

Post recipe or they don't taste better!! *LOL* (a sad take on the "post launch/recovery photos or it wasn't a flight..."

Which sort of begs the question, “What’s the point?”

Sort of like eating a Twinkie with a Diet Coke.
In fairness, it's fewer calories than a Twinkie with a regular Coke. Maybe someone just can't shake the Twinkie habit. Baby steps.
Is Grumman kitty learning by osmosis?

50365720082_cd2b3178d9_z.jpg
It's a mircat.
Someone should be charged for that!!!
Obviously a polarizing issue. The response should be a three pronged attack, and really socket to those so-and-sos. You can't stay neutral in this fight; you've got to take a positive stand and get hot about it. Only after we've transformed the entire domain can we rectify the situation.

Last edited:
Obviously a polarizing issue. The response should be a three pronged attack, and really socket to those so-and-sos. You can't stay neutral in this fight; you've got to take a positive stand and get hot about it. Only after we've transformed the entire domain can we rectify the situation.
jqavins is quite the bright spark... Oh, and thanks for the plug! I'll have to remember to stay grounded. I'm sure the image's creator has with a lot of frequency gotten quite a bit of static over it, all those people and their negative waves.

Before he died, Billy Graham was returning to Charlotte after a speaking engagement and when his plane arrived there was a limousine waiting to transport him to his home. As he prepared to get into the limo, he stopped and spoke to the driver .

"You know," he said, "I am 87 years old and I have never driven a limousine. Would you mind if I drove it for a while?"
The driver said, "No problem. Be my guest!" Billy gets into the driver's seat and they head off down the highway. A short distance away sat a rookie State Trooper operating his first speed trap.
The long black limo went by him doing 70 in a 55 mph zone. The trooper pulled out and easily caught the limo and he got out of his patrol car to begin the procedure.
The young trooper walked up to the driver's door and when the glass was rolled down, he was surprised to see who was driving.
He immediately excused himself and went back to his car and called his supervisor. He told the supervisor, "I know we are supposed to enforce the law, but I also know that important people are given certain courtesies. I need to know what I should do because I have stopped a very important person."
The supervisor asked, "Is it the governor?" The young trooper said, "No, he's more important than that." The supervisor said, "Oh, so it's the president." The young trooper said, "No, he's even more important than that."
The supervisor finally asked, "Well then, who is it?"
The young trooper said, "I think it's Jesus, because he's got Billy Graham for a chauffeur!"

We can keep going back and forth over this, but let's agree to stop before (wait for it)

60 cycles.

Actually, my brother used to live on that street. But now she's my trans sister.

Yeah, IC that this has LED us down a path that has induced some bad ones. Surely we have capacity, indeed the potential, to do better, since our current efforts are wearing thin. Maybe we should dial it back. I promise to meter my responses, or at least modulate them, from here on out. I/O you all that much.

Back