Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me-im-good-in-c-language-interviewer-write-hello-world-using-c-me-ascii.jpg

sasquatch-big-foot-social-distancing-world-champion.jpg

redneck-zombie-fortress-trailer-on-ladders.jpg

when-you-tell-your-barber-just-a-trim-husky-dog-with-no-hair.jpg

covid-20-covid-20-pro-apple-presentation-xi-jingping-coronavirus.jpg

this-entire-meeting-could-have-been-an-email-angry-dog.jpg

package-comment-please-fake-customs-amount-so-i-dont-have-to-pay-the-import-fees-written-on-the-package.jpg

how-to-confuse-a-vegan-cauliflower-looking-like-a-sheep.jpg

a-werewolf-a-wearfolf-a-warewolf-aware-wolf.jpg

coronavirus-memes-star-trek-why-arent-there-handles-on-doors-anymore-its-time-to-tell-you-about-the-year-2020.jpg

is-there-a-god-if-not-what-are-all-these-churches-for-and-who-is-jesus-dad.jpg

morgan-freeman-at-the-age-of-8-eight.jpg

last-supper-coronavirus-outbreak-police-cancells-and-disinfects.jpg

typical-food-britain-america-africa-in-china-bat-pangolin.jpg

china-is-returning-back-to-normal-mcdonalds-has-already-opened-burger-with-a-frog.jpg

lets-see-whos-really-behind-covid-19-zoom-app-scooby-doo.jpg

dog-invests-in-tennis-balls-they-have-a-high-return-rate.jpg

Which sort of begs the question, “What’s the point?”

Sort of like eating a Twinkie with a Diet Coke.

The point is that they're delicious. The q
Which sort of begs the question, “What’s the point?”

Sort of like eating a Twinkie with a Diet Coke.
Nah. The point is that they're delicious. There's no such thing as a "healthy" muffin. From a dietary perspective, the words "muffin" and "donut" are interchangeable. Calling something. "bran muffin" instead of "bran donut" just helps you lie to yourself more easily. My wife's blueberry muffins are incredible, but the zucchini-blueberry muffins are even better (if that's even possible). It's less an attempt to make them "healthy", and more of a secret ingredient that you'd probably never think of otherwise. Who would ever guess that adding vegetables to pastry would make them better?

The point is that they're delicious. The q

Nah. The point is that they're delicious. There's no such thing as a "healthy" muffin. From a dietary perspective, the words "muffin" and "donut" are interchangeable. Calling something. "bran muffin" instead of "bran donut" just helps you lie to yourself more easily. My wife's blueberry muffins are incredible, but the zucchini-blueberry muffins are even better (if that's even possible). It's less an attempt to make them "healthy", and more of a secret ingredient that you'd probably never think of otherwise. Who would ever guess that adding vegetables to pastry would make them better?
I slouch corrected.

Apparently, based on the above, chocolate isn't bad for all dogs all the time. (Actually it's dose dependent, and dose is relative to the dog's weight.) What I want to know is: why chocolate zucchini bread? Really, why?

What else can you do with it? One plant will feed an army and your friends flee at the site of you with that paper bag. I once heard a story about a guy who had taken three zucchini’s to the mall and left them on the car seat with the widows down hoping they would be taken. When he came back there were five.

Back