Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting-old-jpg.424752

Attachments

• Getting old.jpg
    Getting old.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 893
On that first one, I remember a Rick Steve’s episode where he went to Oktoberfest. He ordered a half liter beer at one of the beer tents. The waitress looked at him with contempt and told him to come back when he was thirsty.
I'd drink that, but mind your Ps and Qs.

On that first one, I remember a Rick Steve’s episode where he went to Oktoberfest. He ordered a half liter beer at one of the beer tents. The waitress looked at him with contempt and told him to come back when he was thirsty.
AFAIK (from repeated exposure to beer tents in Germany) there are no half liter beers, only the big liter mas. What amazed me was the beer fraus (women) carrying 10 to 12 liters at one time.

FWIW, the 18650 battery is one of the most common batteries for vaping, though it was created to power electric vehicles.
It takes over 7000 of the 18650 batteries (typically) to power the Tesla.....
At around $4.00 street price each, do the math....$28,000 for batteries...
They aint cheap, I did a little vaping to try to quit smoking....almost worked...
My advice....stay way from smoking, stay away from vaping and stay away from TESLA!!!!

Last edited:
FWIW, the 18650 battery is one of the most common batteries for vaping, though it was created to power electric vehicles.
It takes over 7000 of the 18650 batteries (typically) to power the Tesla.....
At around $4.00 street price each, do the math....$28,000 for batteries...
The Model 3 shown in that (hilarious) video is powered by 2170-type cells, not 18650s. Tesla's cost per battery is close to $100/kW-h right now, so for the 75 kW-h battery in that Model 3 cost is less than $10K (roughly).

The Model S and Model X are still powered by 18650 cells, but your cost is similarly way off.
My advice....stay way from smoking, stay away from vaping and stay away from TESLA!!!!
Two out of three ain't bad.

Back