Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really only needs the first two panels. I think the rest is funnier if it's left implied.

Like Black Widow telling the Hulk "Bruce, eat a Snickers."

Due to my profession, I've seen some strange plumbing. The toilet does not seem to have any mechanism for flushing. I would be concerned from the standpoint of the toilets trap. If it goes dry, sewer gases will be entering that space. Not only stinky, but pretty dangerous. All in all, this looks like 'tear it all out and start over.

Jim

The pipe behind the toilet may go to tank above the picture like the old time toilets. My other concern would be how do you use the toilet for #2 or #1 if you're a woman. Oh wait no woman would be caught dead in that bathroom. lol

Y'know, it's funny: all too many low flow toilets don't reliably get everything down, and the better ones send water into the bowl at greater speed than the older simple high volume models, but those pressure modules can get a bit complicated and expensive. Wouldn't it be clever to use gravity to get the greater speed by - you see where this is going - raising the tank six feet above the bowl? Toilets designed like they were a hundred years ago may just be the future.

85215302_2526446740903883_6336518161214472192_n.jpg

Back