Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are boneless, too

And gluten free!

acid_picdump_17.jpg

Under the general heading of 'Tear it out and start over'. I don't really like to use PVC for pressurized lines. One of the main reasons is that it is really hard to make it look professional. When you start inventing new geometry and try to cross over into new dimensions, it starts looking real bad, real quick.

Jim

32d7f3bd6896422dcc97492c8ba39fd2-jpg.407054

I'd like to know where this property owner got a P-trap from that has an oulet that is at a 22-1/2 degree angle. LOL, ingenuity at it's finest....
A homeowner once said to me, that he didn't understand why he couldn't put a toilet on a platform and pipe it to a two inch floor drain.
LOL, plumbing isn't rocket science but it's so close that a non plumber has no clue how to do it correctly nor why.

32d7f3bd6896422dcc97492c8ba39fd2-jpg.407054

I'd like to know where this property owner got a P-trap from that has an oulet that is at a 22-1/2 degree angle. LOL, ingenuity at it's finest....
A homeowner once said to me, that he didn't understand why he couldn't put a toilet on a platform and pipe it to a two inch floor drain.
LOL, plumbing isn't rocket science but it's so close that a non plumber has no clue how to do it correctly nor why.
The part about plumbing that so many folks overlook is the health aspect. Modern plumbing and sanitation has everything to do with increasing life spans. If one removes the hazards of water borne pathogens, the amount of microscopic livestock that thinks we are yummy drops significantly.

Jim

Back