Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not just a date, but how many local radio stations have the 4:20pm pause for the cause?

Some more names, ganja, chronic, sticky icky, herb, aunt mary, mary j, bobo bush, cripple, hot stick, jolly green, cheeba, giggle smoke, joy stick

Please note I googled these as I do not know this street lingo.

s-l300.jpg

Its actually a police radio code for pot. Then the potheads turned it into a date. They are funny that way.....
I'm sure it made perfect sense (and was inordinately hilarious) at the time, followed by a little paranoia the next day. ;)

67804364_1659010124235763_6242497027842768896_n.jpg

Oh, it's a date. I see. Learn something new everyday.

Its actually a police radio code for pot. Then the potheads turned it into a date. They are funny that way.....

Not just a date, but how many local radio stations have the 4:20pm pause for the cause?

According to Snopes at least, it started as a time for high school students to get together to smoke pot, then got picked up by the Grateful Dead, then went what would now be called viral.

My high school students swears that the list of "current slang" for pot/drugs in health class is about 90% fake. The suspicion is that students make up slang on the spot when health teachers are giving surveys, then that gets recycled into the next year's curriculum.

ECG9optWkAAdkOG.jpg

ECFlH2uWkAAKSIw.jpg

ECFRkXfWsAIWe8W.jpg

Like a line out of one of the Airplane films.
ECBsVVYWsAELaos.jpg

ECBdSYtXkAABnPQ.jpg

Unfortunate undercoat color choice for a wood chipper.
ECK34WUXoAYvoiL.jpg

Back