Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks about right for a DIY car stereo installation.

Dude came in once because he couldn't get his his new amp to work. Look in the trunk, and the ground wire is just hanging loose with a nut & bolt attached. He says "the manual said to ground it to a bolt in the trunk."

Looks about right for a DIY car stereo installation.

Dude came in once because he couldn't get his his new amp to work. Look in the trunk, and the ground wire is just hanging loose with a nut & bolt attached. He says "the manual said to ground it to a bolt in the trunk."
Why isn't :facepalm: available as a reaction emoji?

Innovative. Those are usually just used (prior to discharge) as fuses.
Except for the typo, I was half serious.
Just add a little shrimp tube and yer good to go.
Well, 25% serious. It's better than nothing until you have a chance to redo it the right way.

Or is it? Maybe just twist and tape or twist and shrink tube would be better. Never mind.

Yeah, not 'humorous' in the way it was meant to be..

I ran into a 'flat earther' at our hobby & train show last week-end. Apparently he has a video of a rocket hitting the ceiling, and flying like it was tethered to a string.. [eye-roll]

My wife saw this in the supermarket yesterday. Apparently, this is a thing nowadays, but we'd never seen it before. It left the whole family in stitches (and slightly aghast).
Even the preschoolers who come to the front of the church for the "Children's Moment" would think that this was over the top weird.

(Although I did get them interested for a few minutes with my test tube full of cotton candy flavored crickets... but none of them wanted to try eating one.)

Back