Post a pic that makes you LOL

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
true story. I was asked by one of my radiology techs to review images on Mrs. Grain (I had grown up in California and just moved to Tennessee.)

going to the patient list, I asked her how to spell the last name. I wasn’t sure, “Grain?”, “Grane?” “Grayne?”

she paused on the phone a moment, then said “G—R—E—E—N.”

cls

Reaction score
true story. I was asked by one of my radiology techs to review images on Mrs. Grain (I had grown up in California and just moved to Tennessee.)

going to the patient list, I asked her how to spell the last name. I wasn’t sure, “Grain?”, “Grane?” “Grayne?”

Ha ha.

Another true story:

In West Virginia, at my cousin's hastily arranged wedding, my grandma kept referring to "Sander and his Broad". I said I thought that was rude, grandma explained she was saying briiiiide, not Browaad..

jqavins

Слава Україні
TRF Supporter
Reaction score

True story: not long after moving from Mew Jersey to West Virginia, I brought my daughter to her elementary school a little late. When I was signing jer on at the office, the lady there asked me "Shradabus?"

"What?" asked the dumb yank.

"Shradabus?" I still had a blank look. "Does she ride a bus?"

Also, my wife has relatives from the south (souther than WV) who use pens when they sew (to pen a seam, for example) and write with pins (e.h. a nice ball point pin). I kid you not.