Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Always carry a knife" is my Rule #1. I'm still looking for Rule #2.

(The most important, though, I began following before the rules had numbers: most things don't matter; save your energy for the ones that do.)
My office safety manager filed a complaint with management alleging half the staff where carrying weapons - i.e. 4-inch folding knives, automatic knives, etc. Management explained to her they were not weapons, we were carrying tools. Which are allowed and recognized as universally useful. It was suggested that she too should consider carrying a tool...

Saw this in the Walmart parking lot. As I walked by I couldn't believe my eyes. Had to come back and get a picture. It is a rattle can paint job. And not a good one. Masking, we don't need no stinkin masking.20210930_170412[1235].jpg

You might like these guys. Dirty Honey, an up-and-coming band out of Los Angeles. They exploded onto the scene a couple of years ago with a self-released EP. Nobody thought it was going to go anywhere….

….top of the chart. Like, immediately. Nobody’s ever done that before.

It’s a classic style but unmistakably modern and fresh. And just look at that artwork!

View attachment 483864

They put out a full album this year too, and it’s great. They even do justice to an Aerosmith cover!

If they keep this up for a few years, I think they’ll be on track to be one of the biggest bands in the world.
Would like to hear their music without the lead singer having a Bon Scott/Axl Rose effect on. Hard to get past that

That's why, with each new installation of Word, the first thing I do is go into Settings and turn off all of the auto-everything. Then turn on autosubstitutions, but carefully and selectively.

It was suggested that she too should consider carrying a tool...
She doesn't need to carry one; apparently she is a tool.

She doesn't need to carry one; apparently she is a tool.
Our campus recently put up signs that said "No dangerous weapons allowed" with a picture of a knife and a gun. I continued to carry my knife every day like I have for the last 40-ish years. (as well as concealed carry my 40S&W) When someone saw my knife and questioned me about it, I replied with "oh no, it's not dangerous. I keep it sharp." I could see the total confusion in their eyes.

"Always carry a knife" is my Rule #1. I'm still looking for Rule #2.

(The most important, though, I began following before the rules had numbers: most things don't matter; save your energy for the ones that do.)
As a die-hard NCIS fan, around my house we call it "Gibb's rule #9"... per Gibb's unwritten rules of course!

Latest posts

Back