Quantcast

Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

jqavins

Joseph Avins
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It is really good in fact, and doesn’t taste like zucchini.
I actually agree with that. It tastes kin of funny, but not bad at all. I just don't don't get combining that not nad funny zucchini bread taste with chocolate.

neil_w

Chuffed as ninepence
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I just don't don't get combining that not nad funny zucchini bread taste with chocolate.
My wife would predictably add chocolate chips to darn near anything. I’d just as soon do without them.

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
they're certainly not "good for you." 🙂
Which sort of begs the question, “What’s the point?”

Sort of like eating a Twinkie with a Diet Coke.

TSMILLER

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
SHHHHHH., Don't tell anyone, I am also reading this from work!

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score

The point is that they're delicious. The q

Nah. The point is that they're delicious. There's no such thing as a "healthy" muffin. From a dietary perspective, the words "muffin" and "donut" are interchangeable. Calling something. "bran muffin" instead of "bran donut" just helps you lie to yourself more easily. My wife's blueberry muffins are incredible, but the zucchini-blueberry muffins are even better (if that's even possible). It's less an attempt to make them "healthy", and more of a secret ingredient that you'd probably never think of otherwise. Who would ever guess that adding vegetables to pastry would make them better?

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The point is that they're delicious. The q

Nah. The point is that they're delicious. There's no such thing as a "healthy" muffin. From a dietary perspective, the words "muffin" and "donut" are interchangeable. Calling something. "bran muffin" instead of "bran donut" just helps you lie to yourself more easily. My wife's blueberry muffins are incredible, but the zucchini-blueberry muffins are even better (if that's even possible). It's less an attempt to make them "healthy", and more of a secret ingredient that you'd probably never think of otherwise. Who would ever guess that adding vegetables to pastry would make them better?
I slouch corrected.

timb

Reaction score
Apparently, based on the above, chocolate isn't bad for all dogs all the time. (Actually it's dose dependent, and dose is relative to the dog's weight.) What I want to know is: why chocolate zucchini bread? Really, why?
What else can you do with it? One plant will feed an army and your friends flee at the site of you with that paper bag. I once heard a story about a guy who had taken three zucchini’s to the mall and left them on the car seat with the widows down hoping they would be taken. When he came back there were five.