Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
my wife bought this. I had to look at it carefully. At first I was not sure if it was a diet dog treat or human food.
16004387468423315192021287269736.jpg

LithosphereRocketry

Pining for the Fjords
Reaction score
I saw this, and thought... I *NEED* A HERO!!! (engine)

I have one of those!

It's a ton of fun, but the spout caps have a tendency to fall apart after a while. I actually designed a CAD model for a replacement spout cap, but it needs to be machined out of something high-temperature-ready and food-safe, otherwise it melts after a few minutes on the stove.

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I get the joke, but the presence of chocolate means DO NOT GIVE TO A DOG.
You are correct.

Ironically the true story with Lucy is that she got into 6 large bars of dark chocolate plus 1/2 lb of peanuts brittle one Christmas. We found her wagging her tail in the wrappers.

Took her to Emergency Vet, they said they would take her, pump her stomach if needed, and put her under deep sedation, but it would be touch and go.

They called us at 11:30 p.m.

“You can come get your dog.”

(Really bad bedside manner.)

“You mean she’s dead.”

“No, she’s just here wagging her tail and falling asleep. We’ve never seen anything like it.”

That was 10 years ago. At the moment she is here on the bed with us watching TV!

mbeels

Yes balsa
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
(sorry, no pictures to make you lol)

Ironically the true story with Lucy is that she got into 6 large bars of dark chocolate plus 1/2 lb of peanuts brittle one Christmas. We found her wagging her tail in the wrappers.
But that reminds me a friend's dog that ate an entire loaf of chocolate zucchini bread wrapped in aluminum foil (foil and all). She experienced no ill effects, except for the side benefit of sparkling poop for the next day or two.

jqavins

Joseph Avins
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Chocolate is bad for dogs
Apparently, based on the above, chocolate isn't bad for all dogs all the time. (Actually it's dose dependent, and dose is relative to the dog's weight.) What I want to know is: why chocolate zucchini bread? Really, why?

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently, based on the above, chocolate isn't bad for all dogs all the time. (Actually it's dose dependent, and dose is relative to the dog's weight.) What I want to know is: why chocolate zucchini bread? Really, why?
Maybe because it takes away the taste of zucchini? Plain zucchini bread sounds reeeaalllly bad, but then I have never tried it,