Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I just realized whoever started this thread is called "Green Jello". That's actually pretty delicious. In his or her honor, think I'll make some later this week. Cheers.

greenjello.jpg

2/3 wolves are laughing along right with you!
I'm afraid I didn't get the wolf one. Does the one wolf have bad teeth due to using bad toothpaste? Is Colgate recommended by no dentists at all? The old sugarless gum commercial claimed 4 out of 5 dentists, not 9 of 10. Something has either sailed over my head or slipped beneath my notice, but I can't tell which.

That whole movie was genius. It didn't matter if the joke on the screen didn't hit or you didn't get it, there were 5 more already on the way or already half was through...
The special edition DVD had a great interview with Peter Graves. He didn't want to go to the premiere because he though the movie was gonna flop....
“Surely you can’t be serious”

Attachments

• 01EEF196-5E15-4E83-880B-DA530AFFB6CE.jpeg
    01EEF196-5E15-4E83-880B-DA530AFFB6CE.jpeg
    296.1 KB · Views: 16
If the cables in question are high voltage primaries, that won't take long. I've seen pictures of the remains of cable thieves who didn't realize the difference between the transformer primaries and secondaries. Other than the limb(s) that got vaporized and burnt beyond recognition, they looked quite normal. It seemed to kill them so quickly they never felt it. How much is copper selling for?

Jim

Mike, I'm hoping that isn't you flying without an airplane.

Jim

Alas, no...

I LOVE ridiculously fast boats, but my wife, who has been very supportive of all my racing, rodding, bikes, flying, etc. mildly drew the line when it came to hydroplane racing; "Ummm, I don't know if I'd be comfortable with that."

What a sweetie...

tweet-bradford-husband-says-wants-to-divorce-lets-do-whole-family-rv-across-country.jpg

QhRusGu.jpg

37wtmb.jpg

dogs-on-5th-of-july-explosions-changes-you-guns-rocket-launcher.jpg

Back