Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Funkworks

Reaction score
Hey I just realized whoever started this thread is called "Green Jello". That's actually pretty delicious. In his or her honor, think I'll make some later this week. Cheers.

greenjello.jpg

jqavins

Joseph Avins
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
2/3 wolves are laughing along right with you!
I'm afraid I didn't get the wolf one. Does the one wolf have bad teeth due to using bad toothpaste? Is Colgate recommended by no dentists at all? The old sugarless gum commercial claimed 4 out of 5 dentists, not 9 of 10. Something has either sailed over my head or slipped beneath my notice, but I can't tell which.

Five

Reaction score
That whole movie was genius. It didn't matter if the joke on the screen didn't hit or you didn't get it, there were 5 more already on the way or already half was through...
The special edition DVD had a great interview with Peter Graves. He didn't want to go to the premiere because he though the movie was gonna flop....
“Surely you can’t be serious”

Attachments

Jim Hinton

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
If the cables in question are high voltage primaries, that won't take long. I've seen pictures of the remains of cable thieves who didn't realize the difference between the transformer primaries and secondaries. Other than the limb(s) that got vaporized and burnt beyond recognition, they looked quite normal. It seemed to kill them so quickly they never felt it. How much is copper selling for?

Jim

Mugs914

"Use enough dynamite there Butch?"
Reaction score
Mike, I'm hoping that isn't you flying without an airplane.

Jim
Alas, no...

I LOVE ridiculously fast boats, but my wife, who has been very supportive of all my racing, rodding, bikes, flying, etc. mildly drew the line when it came to hydroplane racing; "Ummm, I don't know if I'd be comfortable with that."

What a sweetie...

Latest posts