Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

jd2cylman

Still not Carl... ;-)
Reaction score
That whole movie was genius. It didn't matter if the joke on the screen didn't hit or you didn't get it, there were 5 more already on the way or already half was through...
The special edition DVD had a great interview with Peter Graves. He didn't want to go to the premiere because he though the movie was gonna flop....

OverTheTop

Reaction score
I had to look this one up. It's been way too many years since I saw that movie. :)
Last I saw it was at the movies. Glad my memory didn't let me down!

I remember there being so many visual jokes in that movie. There was one in the background and I laughed out really loud. I was the only one in the cinema that had got it 😆. Everyone was wondering what I was laughing at.

John Kemker

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
"Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue."

vcp

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
... 😆. Everyone was wondering what I was laughing at.
In the '80's me and my family went to see "Moving". We didn't know anything about it going in. It was a pretty forgettable movie with Richard Pryor about an engineer moving his family to a new job in Boise. We all started laughing in the theater, and everyone was wondering what we were laughing at. At the time I was an engineer who had just accepted a job in Boise, and we were soon 'moving'. (Honest.)

p.s. Boise doesn't have palm trees like it did in the movie.