Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
994963_817531844942937_1083884699_n.jpg

994963_817531844942937_1083884699_n.jpg

Here's my Cat Applejack up at my Winter Camp Site. She's "Eyeballin'" a Steak cooking on my Fire Pit.

Here we find the vicious puma in it’s natural surroundings. When captured and tagged, we named him Applejack. We ran across him patiently waiting for a wild steak to haplessly wander into his sphere of death.

Yes, the steak has little chance against the vicious puma, but we can not interfere as this is the natural order of life in the wild.

Here's my Cat Applejack up at my Winter Camp Site. She's "Eyeballin'" a Steak cooking on my Fire Pit.

It reads like a Republican political strategy.

No common sense.

Edited, because apparently it offended someone. Apologies.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It only takes one person to start it and then another feels obligated to feed it. There's been too much of this crap lately.

It's only going to get worse. Buckle up, we're all in for a bumpy ride.

That's funny, because every Spring, I use my Leafblower to blow out my House and blow all of the Fur and Dander out with all the Windows open before I even begin the actual Cleaning Part. Been doing it for 3 Years now and it works great.

Back