Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

snrkl

Reaction score
I hope somebody gets this

Lunar Eclipse

It's a FAKE!!

I think the Hubward mountains would be visibly higher, and the Rimfall would likely cast a shadow...

Also - light passing through magical fields casts an Octarine shadow, doesn't it?

But I can smell the cabbage from the plains on the way to StoLat, so I guess there is that...

John Kemker

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It's a FAKE!!

I think the Hubward mountains would be visibly higher, and the Rimfall would likely cast a shadow...

Also - light passing through magical fields casts an Octarine shadow, doesn't it?

But I can smell the cabbage from the plains on the way to StoLat, so I guess there is that...
But, I was standing in the middle of Ankh-Morpork when I took that picture!

I blame the demon inside the camera.

Event Horizon

Reaction score
I agree with Babar.

Me, staring blankly into space, the flying race car one is not funny.
During my career driving Formula Fords, I witnessed several bad crashes involving injuries and two deaths.

Nytrunner

Pop lugs, not drugs
Reaction score
It's a FAKE!!

But, I was standing in the middle of Ankh-Morpork when I took that picture!

I blame the demon inside the camera.

MORTALS...*SIGH*...ARGUING TRIVIALITY IN THE FACE OF THE UNIVERSE'S MAJESTY...…

Jim Hinton

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Due to my profession, I've seen some strange plumbing. The toilet does not seem to have any mechanism for flushing. I would be concerned from the standpoint of the toilets trap. If it goes dry, sewer gases will be entering that space. Not only stinky, but pretty dangerous. All in all, this looks like 'tear it all out and start over.

Jim