Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
original.gif

Greg

From the end scene of "The Trouble with Tribbles" just before Scotty admits he beamed them all from the space station into the Klingon ship?

Beamed them all off the Enterprise into the Klingon ship's engine room...

Poor Cyrano Jones ended up having to pick up all the Tribbles located on Space Station K-7... rather than being sentenced to a penal colony for 20 years for transporting dangerous organisms proven harmful to human life... a task Spock estimates will take him 17.9 years to accomplish.

Gotta get your Trek facts straight, man! :p

Later! OL JR :)

Beamed them all off the Enterprise into the Klingon ship's engine room...

Poor Cyrano Jones ended up having to pick up all the Tribbles located on Space Station K-7... rather than being sentenced to a penal colony for 20 years for transporting dangerous organisms proven harmful to human life... a task Spock estimates will take him 17.9 years to accomplish.

Gotta get your Trek facts straight, man! :p

Yep, you're right, close but no cigar. If I'd thought for a few more seconds before typing that, I'd have said that. Points for recognizing the episode from a few seconds of it?

Yep, you're right, close but no cigar. If I'd thought for a few more seconds before typing that, I'd have said that. Points for recognizing the episode from a few seconds of it?

Points given... :)

The Trouble with Tribbles is one of the best Trek episodes...

View attachment 155314

I like the fact that some bureaucrat thought this was necessary
The information is incorrect. Under "Departure flight", "Embarking" should most certainly not have been "Nil". To the best of my knowledge, two people boarded the craft on the Moon. The culprits should be arrested and brought to justice. :lol:

I found the proximity of these two businesses to each other rather amusing.
P1010260.jpg

In honor of tomorrow's weather forecast... I give you:
un-snowtrooper.jpg

When the Empire left Hoth, this poor Snowtrooper was left without a job, so he launched a snow removal busines

un-snowtrooper.jpg

Back