Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over-baked?

D7ud_g0W0AAUjzv.jpg

For when baked and the munchies kick in.

That must be an old pic. About 15-20 ish years ago, a mentally unstable man attacked, and damaged, David's foot with a hammer. Very soon after it was surrounded by protective glass.
What was his beef with it?

What was his beef with it?

I have no idea, or more like I cannot recall.

My wife is a private high school art teacher, and she used to teach in Italy. She taught an art history course at another private Canadian high school based in Lanciano, during the summer break. She would take the kids on tours of all the historically relevant (subjective) art. Michelangelo's David in the Accademia was a frequent stop. She knows the history; I only know what she told me, 15ish years ago, when I saw it.

Incidentally, Michelangelo's David is nowhere near as impressive as Bernini's life-size sculpture, located at the Borghese gallery. Michelangelo's David is just big, but not proportionate.

0C979312-E5B3-43B9-8852-685192C13783.jpeg If you are going to break the law, at least put a LITTLE effort into it!

Or maybe he was guilt of PUI, Painting While Intoxicated

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2019/06/14/badly-made-fake-license-plate-leads-to-arrest-in-california/
MOORPARK, Calif. (AP) — A big-rig truck driver has been arrested after authorities spotted a phony license plate on his rig.

How could they tell?

Well, the Ventura County Sheriff’s Department says the 1960s-style yellow-on-black plate had wobbly letters and numbers. Also, instead of “CALIFORNIA,” it read “CALIFAS.”

The department said Monday that a motorcycle officer spotted the plate and pulled the driver over in the city of Moorpark, northwest of Los Angeles.

The driver was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs, possessing methamphetamine, being an unlicensed driver and having an active arrest warrant.

The tractor-trailer was towed away because authorities say it was unsafe.

So, some LOSERS ironically created this shirt for sale. No Joke.
4LKLJ42.jpg
(asking what's wrong would reveal a serious lack of knowledge about space history and launch vehicle basic capabilities)
WC1jYOa.jpg

Last edited:
A shirt saying "we're going to the moon", showing a space shuttle, would be like a shirt saying "we're going from New York to Melbourne", showing a freight train. Shuttle could never go farther than a few hundred miles in low Earth orbit.

Back