Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The seller has 100% positive feedback and has sold 318 items. This gives me hope for my solar powered flashlight idea.

Actual Ebay ad for "Custom model rocket mount"...10 available!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

YMMV - Observe all rocketry safety protocols. Will MELT if it gets hot. :p

Looks like someone's cat has been licking a 3D printer and hocked up a "hair ball".
Looks more like it was hand drawn with one of these. With the screw holes on the backing plate, it's obviously meant to be attached to the side of something, but that doesn't come close to answering "Why?"

EDIT: I Checked the eBay ad. It's for mounting 18×70 mm engines to RC cars, boats, etc. It's not a terrible idea (but maybe a bad one) and should have been 3D printed instead of drawn.

Last edited:
Worst thing I've seen in my life!
Bid with confidence! From the description:

This product has not been tested, but if your mount break, I’ll be glad to replace it or repair it for free.

The material is not fire resistant and will burn, melt and possibly catch fire if exposed to the rocket’s flame.

I know that comic books show Peter Parker getting bitten by a radioactive spider, and suddenly he is muscular and athletic. But in reality, he needs to work out like the rest of us.

For a brief period, he quit being Spider-Man and started nervous eating. When he decided to take up the cowl and web shooters again, he was surprised by how much he had changed.

spider-man-homecoming-cosplay.jpg

There was a time when Iron Man was down on his luck and couldn't afford any metal alloys. But a hero is always a hero, and he found it easy to improvise. Fortunately, this story was left out of the comic books.

52.jpg

We all know Wolverine is a mutant. What is not clear is just how much he has mutated over the years.

h7F4C095B

Before they cast Jason Momoa as Aquaman, this actor was in the running. Momoa's agent made a better deal.

guy-in-aquaman-costume-with-feathers.jpg

Back