Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41895170_1930219693683100_4506740128932167680_n.jpg

The balcony could be there for symmetry. The building might have looked odd (or more odd) if they hadn't put a balcony there if it looked like it should have had one in that location.

The balcony could be there for symmetry. The building might have looked odd (or more odd) if they hadn't put a balcony there if it looked like it should have had one in that location.
I hope you watch movies with a different perspective. Or do you analyze them?

I hope you watch movies with a different perspective. Or do you analyze them?

I'm just saying it is a reasonable explanation for the balcony that has no use. We can't see the rest of the building, so no way of knowing if they did it for the reason I said or if it was a mistake. You actually see faux design on houses all the time. Look at most houses and you will see shutters by the windows. My house has them, but they are fake. They are literally screwed to the walls and can't be used to cover the windows. Every house I have lived in has had fake shutters. Pointless, except to make the house look "correct". That may be why this balcony was put on the building.

I'm just saying it is a reasonable explanation for the balcony that has no use. We can't see the rest of the building, so no way of knowing if they did it for the reason I said or if it was a mistake. You actually see faux design on houses all the time. Look at most houses and you will see shutters by the windows. My house has them, but they are fake. They are literally screwed to the walls and can't be used to cover the windows. Every house I have lived in has had fake shutters. Pointless, except to make the house look "correct". That may be why this balcony was put on the building.
In fact, houses look sorta naked without them.

Back